Thursday, April 12, 2007

Too cute not to share

Those of you who know me know that I'm an avid cat lover. Both of my current cats are rescue animals and are just as loveable as can be. One of the cats has, for the last week or so, developed a habit that is just too cute not to share. Ok, some of you that don't like cats may be grossed out, but here goes.

She waits on the bath mat for me as I'm taking a shower. When I step out and start to towel off, she circles my legs doing figure 8's and brushing her sides up against me. In effect, she is "helping" to dry me off. Then when she's done, she jumps up on the bed and proceeds to lick the water off that she just wiped off me. Sometimes she just plops down in the bathroom and starts licking. It's almost as if she has decided that if I'm bathing, it must be time for her to bathe also!

The orange cat doesn't do it. But he does sleep in odd, non-cat like positions which is equally endearing.