Friday, May 25, 2007

Vacation - Day Four

It started snowing while we were having breakfast and continued until we were out of Yellowstone. We stopped and took this picture as we were leaving. There was about 4 inches of snow.







As we were turning onto the Jenny Lake Scenic byway, we saw vehicles on both sides of the road. Slowing down, we asked what was happening and were told that there was a brown bear mother and her three cubs in the meadow. So naturally, I pulled over too (ever the tourist). This is the best shot I could get because the bears were a little far away for my camera. But I saw them with my own eyes and you will just have to trust me that the brown blobs in this picture are bears!

Jenny Lake












Just past Jenny Lake, we saw this gray wolf. The day was gray, the sage brush was gray and the wolf was gray. I cropped it and enhanced the color so the wolf stands out a little better.











Again working with the panorama on my camera. Here is a panorama of the Tetons.

No comments: