Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Aaarrgghh!!!

I, yi, yi ... I'm starting a new project and already I feel like I'm being set up for failure. Maybe it's because I don't work as fast as others. Or maybe it's because I bill for the amount of time that I actually work and possibly others don't. Either way, once again I'm on a project that seems as though it doesn't have enough hours in it.

I value my non-working time and try really hard to keep the balance between work and home. But now, I'm feeling pushed to the edge ... forced to either not record the actual number of hours I spend on the project and so take the hours out of my home time or else I'll be over budget.

Arrgh!! I guess I'll just have to suck it up. Most of the time I like my job, but this is one of those instances where I'm feeling like I don't know what I'm doing and that I'm a failure at the job and at life in general.

So ends the pity party.

No comments: