Friday, March 23, 2007

On the Road again - Palm Springs

On the road again. This time to Palm Springs. Palm Springs is a beautiful place. This is my first visit. The first clue that this is someplace different and special is when you step off the plane and walk toward the terminal. The "concourse" is an open air mall like area that is covered by heavy canvas tent like. Very pleasant. Very beautiful. Like an oasis ... go figure! It is an Oasis!!!
I finally got home and could upload pictures. Here is one of the Palm Springs airport Sonny Bono Terminal.

3 comments:

gg said...

Aw! I am so happy to read that you have traveled to a beautiful, warm place. Enjoy. :)
gg

gg said...

Are you still in Palm Springs?

Daisy said...

Goodie Girl, nope. I'm home. Thanks for the push to update my blog!