Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Random thoughts and questions

Why do waiters give a single woman dining alone less service than a single man? I tip more than single men do unless the waitress is a cute young thing.

why do people feel the need to "one up"?

why don't we do away with the primary system method of selecting who will be candidates for president? By the time the primaries are held in western states, many of the candidates have dropped out. Why not just have one election and do a runoff if needed.

why does stress make us eat?

speaking of eating ... my scaredy-cat actually caught a mouse last night...in our living room. ugh! this is the first mouse we've had in 17 years ... must be those people that just moved in next door ... brought it with them.

on the road ... I miss my husband and cats ... especially when waking up in the morning with them next to me

I worry some about my niece who is serving in the military.

Life is what it is.

1 comment:

gg said...

Hi! Don't worry about me. :) I am fine. I miss you all very much. I just got "back" and should be here for a few weeks . . . then it's back to the desert. :) Almost done, whew!